[Skip to Content]Privacy Policy
A Yes. It will be necessary for the foreigner to obtain authorization from the Mexican Immigration Authorities, at an extra charge. Please contact the Immigration Office closest to your Velas Resort to obtain the list of required documents. Failure to provide adequate documentation may result in cancellation of the civil ceremony.